IMPOSSIBLY FAST. DANGEROUSLY ACCURATE.
Commitment to privacy
We are serious about your security and take reasonable steps to protect your personal information as you transmit your information from your computer to our website and to protect this information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. In addition, when you use passwords, ID numbers, or other special features on this site, it is your responsibility to keep them safe.
Data collected when you visit our site
Clario does not collect individual information about you such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address unless you provide it to us voluntarily. In the case of our email communication subscriptions, we offer you the opportunity to opt-out of these communications in every email. When you do provide us with your information, we may store and process it to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services, in addition to contacting you about such services. Clario uses web analytics software to track visitor activity on our website.
External website links
Types of personal data collected to provide Services
The Services we provide involve placing pixels on our customer’s websites and/or within online advertisements. These pixels collect various data about individuals to deliver Services to our customers. We collect this data automatically when you browse websites and applications where we provide our Services to Clario customers. We collect the following types of data about you:
- device data – Includes device type, operating system, etc.
- IP address – Also includes data that can be derived from an IP address, such as your general location, ISP or network provider, etc.
- browsing data – Web pages visited, date/time stamp, clickstream data, unique visits, etc.
- cookie IDs – Clario cookie IDs, third-party user IDs, etc.
How we use the personal data collected to provide Services We use data about you to provide Services which:
- track users’ movements around our customer’s websites
- gather demographic data about users
- perform analytics and marketing integration
- track ad impressions on publisher websites
- allow our clients to better understand the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns
- allow our clients to target advertisements
Cookie opt out
Data privacy rights
Clario respects and acknowledges that individuals frequently desire to access their personal data or make other requests regarding their personal data rights. However, Clario has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data we process on behalf of our clients. An individual who seeks to:
- access their personal data
- correct or amend their personal data
- restrict or object to the processing of their personal data
- delete their personal data
- exercise a right of portability
should direct their query to the respective Clario customer. If requested by a client to provide assistance with such requests, Clario will respond within 30 days.
“Do Not Track” signals
We do not support “Do Not Track” browser settings and we do not currently participate in any “Do Not Track” frameworks.
We retain user data collected on this website and for our Services as long as necessary to fulfill our business purposes. Aggregated data that is not stored at the individual user level may be held indefinitely.
If you have any comments or questions regarding this Privacy Notice, or have inquiries about how we assist Clario’s customers with individuals’ data subject requests under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, please contact us.